- You may gain access to the Transport, Energy, Economics, Environment (TE3) model free of charge.
- By requesting access to the TE3 model, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- The TE3 model is being licensed under the EUPL-1.2-or-later.
- The TE3 model is provided as an 'as is' basis and without warranties of any kind.
- The creator of the TE3 model disclaims any liability arising out of the use of the model.
- The creator of the TE3 model does not provide any technical assistance for the installation or use of the model.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The creator of this website makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will the creator of this website be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the creator of this website takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond his control.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites. The creator of this website has no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- The creator of this website is the owner of the photos displayed on this website. You may make an ethical use of the photos, provided that you acknowledge ownership/authorship.